Friday, October 29, 2021

Love... The magic of life

I always believe love is magical, it can change everything. The way you see the world, the good, the bad, the problem, the solution, the sky, the moon and it goes on.... Be in love and you will know how it feels. It gives you endless possibilities to love someone to accept someone and to forgive someone and to forget everything.


He was sitting on the swing trying to pull his socks up his beautiful feet... I had always wondered how beautiful his feet are... infact envyed at them. I went near him and pulled his ears and asked him... your wife is standing here in the balcony looking at you... waiting for you to say a bye, but you are just going like that without even caring to look up. He said, hey dad was there right and I asked, so what you can say a bye... He said no de... I cant kiss you like this right making a pout face like trying to kiss me. I blushed and took my hands of his ears and placed them on the sides of the swing trying to go close to him. I pulled his cheeks and went near him and moved away fast realising we are in the balcony. 


He wore his shoes and went down while I stood there watching his steps. I turned over and leaned over the balcony wall waiting to see him get in the car. He drove the car outside the gate and came to close the gate. He glanced me once with no much expression while I stood there trying to hide my smile. He closed the gate and went near the car, opened the car door and looked up at me I was standing there all blushing and smiling looking at him. We both tried to kiss in the air. Trying hard, so that no one notice us. He went inside the car and again came out after wearing the shades.... Omg he is so handsome. We kissed the air again and I stood there blushing and smiling. He got in the car while I stood there wondering how beautiful love is.... 


Till few months back life was not Iike this. All we had was hatred, arguments, dislikes, and grudges. But something was holding us together we dont know what it was. That small factor always held us together and we tried to be there for each other even if had fought or argued badly. And all it took was a sec... a nano sec... to forget and forgive and to start over again. And yes we are in love.. Wanting to live many more years together as we celebrate our 10 years of married life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment