Monday, October 25, 2021

Purple Tea Cups

It was a pleasant evening, he led me into that beautiful room. Not stuffed with many things, just a coir materess laid on the floor where we love to spend most of our time. A small double door brown cupboard in one corner and a computer table on the other side of the room. He kissed me on my forehead and said, hey dear I got a surprise for you. I smiled back at him... surprises are no more surprising as he is known for surprising me always. He asked me to relax while he headed to the kitchen. I sat on the bed recollecting those precious moments that we spent together here. 

In 5 mins I knew what is he doing... that smell and aroma... when he prepares it for me. I love tea for many reasons... The first thing I would wake up to in the morning is, my mom's cup of tea. I sit down with my sleepy eyes and sip on the hot tea slowly simulating all the nerves of my body making me feel refreshed. There he came holding them, one in each hand. He came and sat next to me handing me the cup and wishpered, for you baby. I held that purple cup with my favorite tea prepared by him. Hey what is this new cup? I asked him. Dear I bought this for us. I just loved the colour and thought I will buy a pair for us. We sat there  sipping on our purple tea cups. The best tea I ever had till now... I dont know what he adds in it. To be honest I love his tea over mom's tea. 

Now both of you are not there in my life. And I dont know how to make that perfect tea. May be you both had made it more special with your love which I would miss forever. 

2 comments: